Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Almost April...

Spring break has finally come. This last term was probably the most demanding, so far, of my time. I was in class three nights a week, plus all the time with homework, and on top of all of it, I got to work late , or through lunches, several times to meet a deadline. As far as I know, my address hasn't changed, and I am still married - though my time spent with the fam wouldn't really prove that out right now. One more term before summer - and man am I looking forward to a few months off. The term went well, however. I didn't get outstanding grades, but I got good grades - especially in my drafting class, which is my major.
Easter went grat a the church. We set a new attendance record, and saw several people make a renewed commitment to Christ. I think some new slavations too, but I don't personally keep track of those stats. All I know is that we were able to present the gospel to more people than we ever have before, and all in comfort of our new building.
I have also been asked to write an article for another blog - focused on REplanting. I'll be posting a link to that blog real soon. Things are going great with my family. Crystal and I have never been more in love, and I don't think Crystal has ever been more ready to get this little girl out of her as she is now. Tatum is being far mroe active than Levi was.

No comments: